Welcome to my online costume design portfolio.
- I am a theatre costume and scenic design educator and metro Atlanta freelance theatre costume designer. This site is a snapshot of my passion in creating characters out from the pages of the script.
- I am always looking for new collaboration opportunities with artists and companies locally and/ or abroad. I cherish and embrace the collaborative process of creating characters that enhances the playwright's words, the director's vision, the performer's needs, and the production design team's unified goals.
- Professor of Costume Design, University of West Georgia
- MFA Costume Design, Wayne State University
- MFA Design, University of Kansas
- BA Theatre, Bemidji State University
Follow me on Instagram #ayeong44
A proud member of IATSE/United Scenic Artists Local 829
Incedent, Theatrical Outfit (March 2020) / Directed by Mira Hirsch / Photo featuring Christina Leidel, Stephanie Friedman, and cast / Photo by Jake Pearce Photography